Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College

I have been though an interesting transition this past week. Somehow, in the last few days, I have metamophed from a working career woman to a working career woman/college student. College student - the words still sound strange rolling off my tongue. I am completely estatic about this new bend in the road, and the only suprise has been how easily I have slipped in to this new role. It's been like slipping on cashmere, winter coat. As you wrap the soft smoothness of the fabric around you, you can't help but think that it feels so perfect and right. That you were born to wear this coat ; that this coat had just been waiting on that cluttered rack for you to arrive and find it. Starting college has felt so perfect and right. I feel like I have finally found something that fits me like a glove. I am so excited about progressing toward a degree in communications at Moody. After four years and several dead ends, I feel that I am embarking on the beginning of a journey toward what I was born to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment